Trade Show Planning Workshop
Expo season is here – are you ready for it?
You attend expos and trade shows year after year, but are you really happy with your results? Do you have a great action plan going into it, and do you have a follow-up plan for the hours, days, and weeks to follow? If your whole team isn’t on board and prepared, you can expect minimal results, but ActionCOACH is here to help! Join us for our next expo planning workshop on Thursday, May 2nd from 8:00 – 9:30 am. This is a private event for members of the Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce.
We guarantee you will walk away with at least three great ideas to immediately improve your business!
This workshop will show you how to…
- Prepare for each expo like never before
- Build a booth visitors will want to visit
- Know what not to do to impress visitors and stand out for the better
- Create a follow-up plan for when the show is over
- Get all the latest tips and tricks to have a leg up on all of the other exhibitors
Complimentary Workshop – Registration is Required
This workshop is for members of the Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce.
ActionCOACH Main Office
Located inside the Town Bank Building
13150 Watertown Plank Road
Elm Grove, WI 53122