Customer Service Skills and Training
Raving fans are customers who are so over the moon with your business and the service you provide that they will not only tell all their friends and colleagues about you but, actually bring them to you and help you make sales to them. It’s a frightening fact of business life that we spend six times as much money attempting to attract new customers to our businesses than we do to up-sell, on-sell and generally over service our existing customers.
Another frightening fact is that 68% of customers who stop buying from an organization does so simply because of a perceived indifference. The business actually didn’t do anything wrong, the customer just thought the organization didn’t care enough!
Learn how to identify who your best customers are, what that means to your business and how to implement the principles of great service.
Some of what you’ll learn …
- How to use “open-ended” questions to create a better service experience that helps build rapport, relationships and “raving fans”
- Specific strategies to help create effective sales scripts and processes
- The five areas to focus on in your business to improve service immediately
- The main reason customers take their business elsewhere – and what you can do to keep that from happening
- Tactics and strategies to increase client retention and repeat business
- Tactics and strategies on how to bundle, add value and position your “value proposition” to give the customers the “WOW” factor
- Learn what the “Ladder of Loyalty” is and how to create marketing campaigns for your customers that don’t cost your business anything
- The importance of consistent service
- Why client retention is better than finding new customers